Heavy Duty Wall Mount for 65-120" Screens
- Universal screen interface suitable for all screens
- Fits screens with VESA and non-VESA® mounting patterns up to H:1100mm (43.3”) x V: 730mm (28.7”)
- Heavy duty 4mm steel capable of supporting the heaviest screens
- Low profile design mounts screen only 30mm from wall
- Adjustment screws allow screen to be levelled once mounted
- Suitable for concrete / brick or up to 32” stud walls
- Simple ‘hook-on’ installation with all mounting hardware included
- Screen Size: 65” up to 120"
- Max Weight: 200kg (Please note the max weight is limited to 130kg when mounted across two poles)
- VESA® and non-VESA Fixings: 200 x 200mm up to 800 x 500mm
- Universal Fixings: up to 1100 x 730mm
- Colour: Black
|Short Description||Professional Installation Recommended|
*SEPTEMBER 2021 UPDATE* - Due to the ongoing shortage of courier drivers in the UK, some deliveries are taking a little longer to arrive although most are still making it out on the scheduled date. If you have any concerns about the lead time before ordering please give our sales team a call.
Delivery Info & Rates for Mainland UK (Excluding Scottish Highlands & Remote Areas)
We can offer free delivery on most items going to UK Mainland, not including Scottish Highlands or remote areas, and standard delivery will be an all-day service either within 1-2 working days or on the specified courier's delivery date for your postcode area. Standard delivery is also kerbside delivery only but we can sometimes offer a 2-person delivery option and timed services, please contact if you require this or require the screen on/by a specific date.
- Standard Delivery = FREE
- Pre-Noon / School Hours Delivery = £45 + VAT
- For special services or specific delivery dates please contact us for more information.
All deliveries are sent with 3rd party couriers and must be checked for external damage before signing/accepting the delivery, and then please notify us immediately. Please also check for any internal damage or faults and notify us within 1 week of delivery to allow us to get it swapped out on a 'Dead on Arrival' basis.
Delivery Info & Rates for Non-Mainland UK, Remote Areas & International Shipping
Please contact us for quotes and information on procedure and timeframes.
About Just Projectors
We provide advice on the phone listening to your requirements we are able to help you get the right one as we have trained staff . We have a network of installers to cover your area. On higher end models we can arrange a loan or demo. We think most people should buy HD resolution , they are so affordable now and you wouldn't buy a 5 year old laptop so why buy SVGA which is over 20 years old. Yes XGA & WXGA are ideal for simple presentations and education use but we have all been use to decent home TV's or high resolution phones or tables so why put a huge image on the wall/screen which is inferior. There are some great brands out there BenQ, Infocus, Epson and less known ones like EIKI or Vivitek. Yes you can buy the wrong one, this is why we still offer advice rather than just an add to cart website. We have a price promise, we see the models, we often put one against another and see which one is best. We only buy UK stock,which has higher warranty standards to ensure you get real value for money. We don't sell the cheap brands as the lumens isn't verified. Look at our name it tells you that we are committed to this product and we have a great reputation in the market place for price and customer service. We supply the UK but also in Ireland, we offer a 1-3 day service to Ireland.